Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hometown

My hometown is the capital city of my country, Jakarta, North Jakarta exactly, and there are some interesting, important, and famous places around my home. First, the most important place is Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT), trade center of export and import. That place is in the right side or north of my home, may be two kilometers away from my home. Beside JICT, there is also fish market center in Cilincing in the north of my home. In the left side or south of my home there is Ramayana of Semper, which is the most visited place by me and my friends when we were children. In front or west of my home there is Rawa Badak Stadium, 500 meters away from my home and North Jakarta Youth Center (GRJU), 1 kilometer away from my home. These both place is the most visited place by young men and young women, some of them do sport or just hang out with their girl or boy friend or take a pleasure trip with family or even just for refreshing. Finally, in the east or behind my home, there are two places which is center of crowd in my hometown. First place is Koja market. This place is very crowd, especially in the morning. Second place is Jakarta Islamic Center mosque. This place was founded on the former of prostitution complex ground. The founder of that mosque is the government of DKI Jakarta which at that moment was led by Sutiyoso as governor of DKI Jakarta. That’s it my lovely hometown I live in with many interesting and important places which I can describe here. For me, the most important and interesting place in my hometown is JIC which is the central of Muslim activity in North Jakarta.

5 comments:

  1. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. See the link below for more info.

    #moment
    www.ufgop.org



    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a great website, might you be interested in doing an interview about how you developed it? If so e-mail me! customwriting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think Ive seen all the angles of this subject the way youve pointed them out. Youre a true star, a rock star man. Youve got so much to say and know so much about the subject that I think you should just teach a class about it customwriting

    ReplyDelete
  5. you’ve got an important weblog right here! would you wish to make some invite posts on my blog? customwriting

    ReplyDelete