Thursday, December 2, 2010

Curriculum Vitae

Actually, I was introducing myself detail rarely to others, but now I will try to introduce myself detail as complete as I can. My name is Abdullatif Assalam. I usually called by Latif. In my birth certificate, family card, and KTP (citizen sign card) written that I was born in Jakarta, but the truth is I was born in Purwokerto, Central Java at 1991, 14th of January, nineteen years ago. I was born in Moslem family, in order that my religion is Islam. My home address is in North Jakarta, Komp. UKA Rt 013/08 Blok AT No. 01 Tugu Utara – Koja. But now I live in Semanggi I, Ciputat to support my academic activity in my college. My education history was begun when I entered kindergarten in 1995. A year after that, I entered state elementary school 11 pg North Jakarta. And then, when I graduated from elementary school, I moved to Serang – Banten to study at Islamic boarding school named Daarul Falah, which is near from my grandmother’s home. I studied there for six years, from 2002 until 2008, from junior high school until senior high school. Now, I am studying at state Islamic university (UIN) Jakarta, since 2008, at adab and humanities faculty, English literature and language department. Beside I study at UIN Jakarta, I also study at public speaking school Kahfi al-Karim Bintaro. In study, I not only concentrate to my academic purpose, but also have some organization experiences. My organization experiences are student union of Islamic boarding school Daarul Falah as secretary in academic year 2006 - 2007, language development of Islamic boarding school Daarul Falah as member of human relation division academic year 2007 - 2008, and now, I am a member of intellectual developing and researching division of student executive committee of English literature and language department. That is it I can introduce about all of myself detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment