Friday, January 21, 2011

END of SEMESTER 5th REFLECTION

I think writing is interesting and important to me. I really want to become an expert in writing, just such as my desire to become expert in reading, speaking, and listening, because those four, as far I know, was the basic things in language. In writing, I think, I can do two language basics at once, because I have to read too. I feel was challenged in this subject because all this time, I was thought that writing is difficult, even in Indonesian language. In order to my mind about writing, I encounter some obstacles while write. First is difficulty and confusion in choosing the object of writing. Second is hard to keep continuity of language structure and still many other obstacles that I think that all of those obstacles are comes from lack of writing theory and practice.
137 words

No comments:

Post a Comment